Compounding Pharmacy Perth
Pharmacy Compounding In Perth
What Is Compounding of Medications?
In our Perth pharmacy, compounding medications is the professional art and science of preparing customised, quality medicines for patients. With the doctor’s consent in Australia, our chemists can change the strength of a medication, alter it to make it easier to take or add flavour to it to make it more palatable.
This compounding of the medication is a very welcome pharmacy service in that many patients need these specialised medicines. Here at Emslie’s Compounding Pharmacy in Perth, WA, our pharmacist can also prepare compounded medications using several unique delivery systems, such as a sublingual troche or lozenge, sprays or a transdermal gel. Or for a patient in WA who is having a difficult time swallowing a capsule, we can make a syrup instead.
Some of the items our compounding chemists prepare are as follows.
- Palmitolyethanolamide (P.E.A)
- Melatonin Capsules, Solutions and Troche compounding.
- Dexamphetamine Slow Release Capsules
- Vitamin and Mineral Capsules
- Minoxidil Solution
- Triiodothronine (T3) Capsules
- Tacrolimus Cream
- Levothyroxine (T4) Cream
- Lignocaine Acyclovir Gel
- Thyroid Extract (porcine) Capsules
- Ketoprofen in Lipoderm
- Gabapentin, Oestriol, Amitriptyline Cream
- Capsaicin Cream
- Hydroquinine and Retinoic Acid Cream
- Biest HRT (Oestradiol, Oestriol) Capsules, Cream, Gel, Troche
- Triest HRT (Oestrone, Oestradiol, Oestriol) Capsules, Cream, Gel, Troche
- Oestradiol Capsules, Cream, Gel, Troche
- Oestriol Capsules, Cream, Gel, Troche
- Progesterone Capsules, Cream, Gel, Troche, Pessaries
- Testosterone Capsules, Cream, Gel, Troche
- DHEA Capsules, Cream, Gel, Troche
- Pregnenolone Capsules, Cream, Gel, Troche
- Boric Acid Pessaries
- Omeprazole Suspension
- Hydroquinone, Kojic Acid, Retinoic Acid Cream
This is just an example. Our compounding pharmacists can make almost any prescription medicine you require in any strength. Our friendly compounding chemist will give you information on the health care services available in our pharmacy.
Please contact your friendly Perth compounding pharmacy, with any queries or advice on our better health care and beauty services.
What is compounding?