The friendly and well trained staff at Emslie’s Pharmacy Perth have been serving the local community for almost twenty years. Emslie’s Pharmacy Perth has a well earned reputation for outstanding service and a genuine commitment to providing the very best of pharmacy health care to all their customers.
Sometimes it is neither practical nor necessary to visit a GP for something that your local chemist can help you with. There may be times when you need to pop into your local pharmacy to pick up something for a cough, headache or an upset tummy, and you will have peace of mind when you know that the qualified and experienced pharmacist has recommended the correct health care product you need, rather than taking advice from a salesperson who is busy stacking shelves with weight loss products or beauty products at a chain store-type chemist.
One of the points of difference with Emslie’s Pharmacy Perth is that several of the staff members are actual chemists who are fully trained and qualified in the art of compounding medications.
The compounding chemists at Emslie’s Pharmacy Perth are members of PCCA and are well known for their personal patient health care services and providing the best drug compounding services in Western Australia.
What Is Compounded Medicine?
Compounded medicine is the art and science of preparing customised medications for patients.
With your doctor’s consent Emslie’s can change the strength of a medication, alter its form to make it easier to take or add flavour to it to make it more palatable.
Emslie’s Pharmacy Perth can also prepare the medication using several unique delivery systems, such as a sublingual troche or lozenge, sprays or a transdermal gel.
Sometimes children or the elderly have trouble taking capsules and therefore the Emslie’s compounding pharmacists can make a syrup instead.
This could be simply explained as having your medications “tailor made” to suit the patient’s needs.
At Emslie’s Pharmacy Perth, the compounding pharmacists will compound your drug medications and better health products in any strength or form.
Some examples of drug medications & health care products that can be altered by drug compounding include:
• Melatonin Capsules, Solutions and Troche
• Dexamphetamine Slow Release Capsules
• Vitamin and Mineral Capsules
• Minoxidil Solution
• Triiodothronine (T3) Capsules
• Tacrolimus Cream
• Levothyroxine (T4) Cream
• Lignocaine Acyclovir Gel
• Thyroid Extract (porcine) Capsules
• Ketoprofen in Lipoderm
• Gabapentin, Oestriol, Amitriptyline Cream
• Capsaicin Cream
• Hydroquinine and Retinoic Acid Cream
• Biest HRT (Oestradiol, Oestriol) Capsules, Cream, Gel, Troche
• Triest HRT (Oestrone, Oestradiol, Oestriol) Capsules, Cream, Gel, Troche
• Oestradiol Capsules, Cream, Gel, Troche
• Oestriol Capsules, Cream, Gel, Troche
• Progesterone Capsules, Cream, Gel, Troche, Pessaries
• Testosterone Capsules, Cream, Gel, Troche
• DHEA Capsules, Cream, Gel, Troche
• Pregnenolone Capsules, Cream, Gel, Troche
• Boric Acid Pessaries
• Omeprazole Suspension
• Hydroquinone, Kojic Acid, Retinoic Acid Cream
For more information about drug compounding please contact Emslie’s Pharmacy.
PHONE: 08 9387 1803
FAX: 08 9284 1215
ADDRESS: Emslie’s Floreat Pharmacy, 445 Cambridge Street Floreat WA 6014