You can now hire the Medela Symphony Breast pump at Emslie’s Pharmacy in Perth.
The Medela Breast Pump has been developed specifically to support nursing mothers through their breastfeeding journey. Often for new mothers, direct breastfeeding is not possible for several reasons and therefore the option to be able to express their own milk in a practical, safe, hygienic and comfortable way is a welcome solution.
Emslie’s Pharmacy are dedicated to providing a comprehensive range of pharmacy and health care services to the local Perth community, and therefore one of their more recent additions to the many practical health care services they offer, is the hire of the Medela Breast Pump sets.
Nursing mothers can express their breast milk from the privacy and comfort of their own home using the Medela Symphony rental breast pump sets. The pump sets provide nursing mothers with everything they need for feeding their baby breast milk whether they are with baby or not.
Some of the benefits of the Medela Symphony breast pump include:
• Hospital grade pump
• Technical features and accessories based on clinical research
• Initiation technology and 2-Phase Expression technology
• Overflow protection and is equipped for double and single pumping.
• Ideal for long-term and frequent pumping
• To initiate, build and maintain an adequate milk supply
• Mimics the natural sucking behaviour of baby at the breast, thereby stimulating the flow of milk.
• Designed to help meet individual needs
• Particularly gentle on extremely sensitive breast tissue
• Alleviates symptoms of engorgement and helps heal mastitis
• Brings out flat or inverted nipples
• Easy to use and pleasingly quiet operation
• All parts that come into contact with milk are BPA- and phthalate-free
Emslie’s Floreat Pharmacy Medela Symphony Breast Pumps Hire Rates:
Cost to hire: $40 per week
For those nursing mothers who are experiencing difficulties in breast feeding their babies, the friendly and well trained staff at Emslie’s Floreat Pharmacy welcome them to visit and chat about their nursing concerns, providing them with practical advice and informed solution options.
The pharmacists are always happy to chat with their customers about their health and any issues they may be experiencing.
For more information about the benefits of using the Medela Breast Pump and how to hire one, please contact the team at Emslie’s Floreat Pharmacy in Perth.
Emslie’s Floreat Pharmacy
PHONE: 08 9387 1803
FAX: 08 9284 1215
ADDRESS: Emslie’s Floreat Pharmacy, 445 Cambridge Street Floreat WA 6014